- DualHousing™ technology ensures reliability, years rather than months.
- Premium dual-fabric woven jacket.
- Turbo fast & low resistance, due to thick copper conductor.
- Twisted strain relief captures bends and prevents fray.
- Low profile beveled slim-tip ensures compatibility with any protective case.
In Need for speed?
For fast charge, you’ll need a low-resistance USB cable with thick copper gauge (low resistance), and here is where Volutz win every time! Meet Cableogy II; our most stylish, most rugged, and fastest charge & sync cable series yet.
Cableogy II series comes in 2 lengths 1.5m and 3m and sports a stylish cable organizer in fabric with a wooden button to help you adjust the perfect cable length or for easy storage.
The side grip is ridged for ergonomic handling haptics. Compatibility with any protective case is ensured by worlds thinnest precise beveled tip that ensures perfect fit.
The Cableogy II series is made to be a reliable companion for a lifetime.
Volutz proprietary DualHousing™ technology isolates bending movements via multiple hybrid housing layers of variable strength that repels pressure from entering the assembly core. Extending the lifespan up-to 10 times compared to conventional built cables.
Dependable & Abuse-Friendly
With a confirmed 50.000+ bending tolerance (120-degrees, 213g, 60 RPM), we guarantee ruggedness. Twist them in & out, throw them off a rooftop, even roll over them a couple times with your office chair and the cable still perform like new.